Yum
Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to Mama Says Dance in the Rain!

Okay, here is the story behind Mama Says Dance in the Rain.  I was surfing through Pinterest one day and came across this quote.




The day I read that quote, I felt a strong conviction that God wanted me to enjoy the moment no matter what I was facing.  We all have our own mountains to climb.  We can either enjoy the challenge, or complain all the way up.  I decided at that moment, that I would try harder to be content and try to raise my children to be content.  I need a constant reminder and God's strength to stay on track everyday.  Therefore, I decided to title my blog "Mama Says Dance in the Rain."  You will find a nice mix of things here, from inspirational, raising kids, homeschooling, crafting, and just plain enjoying life. 

I hope you will follow along with me on this journey!

Many Blessings!
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment