Thursday, April 18, 2013

What's for Dinner? Quesadilla Pizza

Tonight we tried a new recipe, quesadilla pizza,  that I found online at Divas Can Cook.  This was a super easy meal and there were no leftovers.  In my house this means the kids loved it!



Pizza Quesadillas,  Homemade Ranch Dip, Mama Says Dance in the Rain
Pizza Quesadillas with Carrots & Homemade Ranch Dip



The part I liked best about the recipe, is that each person can put on their desired toppings.  Poppy Cat enjoyed sauce and cheese, while LEGOMAN enjoyed Turkey Pepperoni with sauce and cheese.  I cooked these on my George Foreman grill for two minutes.  They turned out awesome!  Divas Can Cook has some wonderful suggestions for toppings. 

Also, I would like to share with you a homemade ranch dip recipe from Mahalo.com.  I make this frequently and LEGOMAN eats all his carrots.  I'm still working on getting Poppy Cat to eat raw carrots. 

I hope you get a chance to try out the recipes.  These quesadillas are awesome for lunch too, in place of a sandwich. 

Enjoy & Blessings!
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment