Yum
Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, May 3, 2013

"What is Cooking?" Dinner Organization

What's Cookin Menu Wipe Board

What's Cookin' Menu Planner

In an effort to be more organized, I came up with this handy wipe off menu plan. 

Each week, I write what I plan to cook by the appropriate day and make a note to myself where to find the recipe.

Here is how you make this handy menu planner.

Supplies:
Dollar Store clear magnetic frame 4x6
Scrapbook Paper
My What's Cookin' print out
Dry Erase Marker

Instructions:
Cut the scrapbook paper to the size of your frame.  Then print out the What's Cookin' printout (this should be cut a little smaller than the scrapbook paper).  Glue this to the scrapbook paper and insert in the frame.  Hang on the refrigerator and your on your way to a more organized week.

Be Blessed!
Bridget


No comments:

Post a Comment