Yum
Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Reuse Easter Eggs for Math

There are lots of uses for leftover plastic Easter Eggs.  I use them for math.  For Poppy Cat, I put numbers on one half with a paint pen, and then put the corresponding number of dots on the other end.  I let them dry and then break them in half.  He counts the dots and matches the numbers.  If you want to make it more challenging, make sure you use two different colors for top and bottom.  That way they are not just matching colors.  They have to actually count. 

Easter Egg Math, Uses for leftover Easter Eggs

Easter Egg Math, Uses for leftover Easter Eggs


For Legoman, I put multiplication problems on one side and the answers on the other side with a paint pen.  Let them dry and break them apart.  I usually use problems that need review.

Easter Egg Math, Uses for leftover Easter Eggs

Have fun with this inexpensive learning tool.

Blessings,

Bridget

 

No comments:

Post a Comment