Yum
Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Connecting with Your Kids Through Movie Night


Connecting with your kids through movie night.  I never thought my kids would be so excited over something so simple
Several months back,  I introduced my kids to Movie Night on Saturdays.  It was nothing fancy, just sitting with them with the lights dimmed like a movie theater, eating popcorn, and watching a DVD together.  My kids loved it!  I was surprised that they were so excited about it and enjoyed it so much.  I realized that my kids just enjoyed having a special time set aside just for them with no errands, cell phones, computers, or interruptions.

Connecting with your kids through movie night.  I never thought my kids would be so excited over something so simple
Our Popcorn Machine
Our neighbors surprised us with a special old fashioned popcorn maker.  When I look at it, I am reminded how much my kids enjoy time.  You don't have to have a fancy popcorn machine or a collection of the latest DVD's, microwave popcorn and library rentals work just fine.  Kids just want to feel loved and important.  Try out movie night with your kids, you maybe surprised too!

Many Blessings,
Bridget 




No comments:

Post a Comment