Yum
Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Welcome Back to Mama Says Dance in the Rain!

Welcome to Mama Says Dance in the Rain!  You may be wondering what the significance is in the name Mama Says Dance in the Rain. I'll start by sharing my story. We all experience moments in our day when things just don't go as planned. Well, as a result of several of those moments, trials, and questioning why is this happening; my sweet Jesus is teaching me. I have come to realize that those moments refine who I am, they develop character, and grow my faith.  Jesus is teaching me to be content. The Bible says in Philippians 4:11, "I have learned in whatsoever state I am in therewith to be content." God wants us to be undisturbed by what is going on around us until he brings change. Therefore, I choose to Dance in the Rain! I hope you will join me on this journey and I hope we will grow in sharing what makes our lives great!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment