Yum
Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Keepsake Memory Eggs

Keepsake Easter Eggs - Easter may have past, but I have some beautiful keepsake eggs to cherish for years. I love this easy, no mess method.

Time sure flies! Even though Easter has passed, I have a sweet memory for years to come. I know you remember dying Easter eggs as a child, and not wanting to crack the egg. I use to save the best for last, because you are going to have to throw them out if you don't eat them. Right?

Keepsake Easter Eggs - Easter may have past, but I have some beautiful keepsake eggs to cherish for years. I love this easy, no mess method.


A few years back I found some faux eggs at Walmart, and I have never looked back. The first year we dyed them as usual and got some really nice pastel colored Easter eggs. We tried the paint and bag method, let's just say it's messy. We spun them in a egg spinner with dye, still a bit messy but, with great results. Then last year we started coloring them with Sharpies. Wow, what fun! This year we did a Sharpie and paint combination. The results are true keepsakes.

I have enjoyed putting out my eggs year after year, and remembering my boys creating them. This year we met at my mom's house and had a great time with all our family coloring eggs. The best part is, these eggs are a bargain just $1.98 for a dozen at Walmart. So, consider stocking up for next year if you find them on sale, or just be on the lookout for them next year.

I love that I can leave out the can of Sharpies and spontaneously create a egg without much clean up. For those of you who love hand lettering like me, these are so much fun.

Have fun creating lasting memories! I would love to see your treasures.

Bridget


No comments:

Post a Comment