Yum
Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, March 12, 2018

Honey Sweetened Sweet Tea

Delicious Honey Sweetened Iced Tea with No Refined Sugar

Sweet tea and me belong together! When I decided to kick refined sugar, the first thing I missed was my sweet tea. I scoured the internet looking for the perfect honey sweetened ice tea. I tried several recipes, and just didn't find what I was looking for. Then, I set out to create it on my own. The result was perfectly sweetened, delicious, honey iced tea.

The Perfect Recipe for Delicious Honey Sweetened Iced Tea with No Refined Sugar

Here is what you will need:

6 Organic Black Tea Bags
7 Tbsp. Raw Honey
12 Cups of Water

Place 12 cups of water in a pot. Bring the water just to a boil. Turn off the heat, add honey, and stir till dissolved. Add the tea bags, and allow it to sit for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags. Pour over ice and serve, or place in the refrigerator until chilled.

I hope you love this recipe as much as I do. Try flavored black tea too. My absolute favorite is Allegro Organic Decaf Ginger Peach Tea from Whole Foods. It is so delicious!

Let me know what fun flavors you try!

Have a sweet day!

Bridget

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you’re looking for an author for your weblog.You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset. By the way, here is my website: juicermagazine.com

    ReplyDelete