Yum
Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Free Money


Okay the title is catchy I know but, it is true. By utilizing apps for purchases you are already making you can put money back in your pocket.

I like to use the Ibotta app for extra Christmas money. Let's face it Christmas can blow your budget but, by using the app you can put some money back into your pocket. Here is how Ibotta works. Simple check the app for items you have already purchased or plan to purchase, select them, snap a picture of your receipt right from the app, sit back,and in 24 hours they will add it to your account. 
Shopping online is awesome simply enter the online store through your app and get rewarded. I have seen anywhere from 1% to 5% of your purchase.When you get $20.00 in your account, you can withdrawal it by Paypal or choose a gift card.  How easy is that?

Here are a few screen shots of the Ibotta app.

Add what you purchase
Shopping Categories














Some of the reward options
Use my referral code, fd5xqw, and you can get a $10 welcome bonus. Sign up at https://ibotta.com/r/fd5xqw . I really appreciate you taking the time to enter the code as I will receive a reward for telling you about it; and I hope this helps you stretch your dollar further. Refer a friend and you'll get rewarded too.

Happy Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment