Yum
Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

O Christmas Tree

My boys had a great time decorating their trees for the season. 

My little guy decorated his with Tsum Tsums from last years advent calendar and a fabric scrap left over from his Tsum Tsum party last year. It turned out so adorable I couldn't resist sharing.


My oldest decorated his tree with an entrepreneur spirit at heart. Using his Monopoly collection he decked out his tree with money chains, property cards, topping it off with a money star, and finishing it off with the game board as a tree skirt. I love their creative imagination and their ability to use things on hand to make their trees reflect the things they love.


If you did something fun with your tree, I would love to hear about it. It is so much fun sharing!
Have a blessed holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment