Yum
Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year 2018



As I sit and ponder 2017, I walk away with many ways to make 2018 a better year. What a perfect time to reflect on these goals and an awesome opportunity to jot them down.


My theme for 2018 is to do something I love every day!

I continue to stay to my vision of learning to dance in the rain. God wants me to be content, he yearns for me to be unshaken by difficulties that come my way, and he desires me to look to him and stay focused on his promise. I want to please him and be ready for every blessing he has in store for me. So, while I continue to follow the journey he put in my heart, I want to make it a exceptional year by enjoying everyday!

Here are my 2018 goals.

1. Do something I love everyday!
2. Get in bed earlier.
3. Budget my money better.
4. Take more walks.
5. Create at least three blog posts a week.
6. Organize myself better.
7. Don't put off to tomorrow what I can do today. Do it now!
8. Spend more quality time with those I love.

I pray that the Lord lays somethings on your heart to encourage you, and to stretch you to reach all those things he has in store for you.

Happy 2018! Let's make it a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment