Yum
Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, December 29, 2017

Perfect Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs


My boys love hard boiled eggs, and I love using my Instant Pot! What a perfect match. The first time I tried cooking my eggs in the Instant Pot they were a little rubbery looking in my opinion, but my kids still devoured them. I always want the eggs perfectly cooked with no gray ring around the yolk. I finally achieved my version of the perfect egg (if only I could eat them).


Here is what you will need:

Instapot
Wire Rack Insert for Instant Pot
1 cup of water
Eggs

Instructions:

Insert wire rack into Instant Pot. Add one cup of water to the bottom of the Instant Pot.  Place eggs on top of wire rack (I usually cook 4-8 eggs). Select the pressure cooker button, change to low pressure by pushing the pressure level button, and set time for 13 minutes using the +/- button. Once complete, turn off the the Instant Pot by pushing the cancel button. Do a quick release by letting out the steam and rinse eggs in cold water. Peel and enjoy!

Hope your family enjoys them too!

1 comment:

  1. Hello colleagues, how is all, and what you would like
    to say about this post, in my view its actually awesome
    for me.

    ReplyDelete