Yum
Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Cashew Nacho Cheese

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! That is what my kids would say if they heard I was writing about their favorite Cashew Nacho Cheese. They are crazy about it! I tested it out on my sister and brother in law too and I got the thumbs up!👍

I first served this as a dip with tortilla chips and they raved about it. My kids who love mac and cheese; but are now dairy free said, "Can you make this into mac and cheese?" Okay, here comes the dance in the rain moment. Go ahead and try it 🙏 I did, they loved it.👍

So without further delay, I'll get sharing.👩‍🍳

eat clean, eat healthy, dairy free, cashew cheese, nachos, mac n cheese

Cashew Nacho Cheese

Ingredients:

1 medium potato, peeled & cubed
1/2 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup almond milk
3 tbsp avocado oil
2 tsp fresh lime juice
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
3/4 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp canned roasted green chilies

Tools:

Vitamix

Instructions:

Place potatoes in a pan, cover with water. Boil 10 minutes. Add cashews to water and boil for 10 more minutes. Strain cashews and potatoes; then add to Vitamix. Add remaining ingredients to Vitamix and process till smooth. Serve and enjoy!

I hope you enjoy this one. It is a family favorite! I'd love to hear about your favorites.

Blessings,
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment