Yum
Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Move Over Dairy - Cashew Ranch is Here

Cashews are amazing, and they do a great job in making things creamy. My kids are dippers. No dip in our house is not a option.

Today, I want to share my dairy free ranch recipe that is great as a dip, salad dressing, or spread on a sandwich. My kids love when I mix it with chicken to make chicken salad and serve it on a wrap.

Cashew Ranch, Dips, Spreads,  Dairy Free, Healthy, Clean Eating, Recipes, Mama Says Dance in the Rain, Kid Friendly Recipes

Cashew Ranch

Ingredients Needed

1 1/2 cups of raw cashews
3/4 cup of water
2 tbsp + 2 tsp lemon juice
1 1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp dill

Tools Needed

high speed blender

Instructions

Pour boiling water over 1 1/2 cups of raw cashews. Allow it to set for at least 10 minutes or overnight if desired (if I allow them to sit overnight I refrigerate them).

Drain cashews and add the remaining ingredients to a high speed blender. I use the Vitamix which blends beautifully. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a small container and refrigerate.

Serve and enjoy!

If you tried my recipe, please share your thoughts or if you have a recipe you would like to share please comment below. I love hearing from you!

Blessings!
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment