Yum
Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Yummy Banana Bowl

Banana Bowl - My version of an acai bowl or smoothie bowl gone bananas. Simple, quick, and addicting! Great for breakfast, snack, or healthy dessert. Kid Approved!

If you love bananas, your gonna love this one! This Banana Bowl is simply addicting. My version of a acai bowl gone bananas. If you can't get your kids to eat fruit, I just bet they will love this one.

The best part about this recipe is that it is quick, simple, and you can use what you have on hand for toppings. I used blueberries, raspberries, and no oat granola. Use what you love, fresh peaches, coconut flakes, strawberries, nuts, etc.  This is delicious for breakfast,  an awesome snack, and perfect for a healthy dessert. Call it what you like, I call it delicious!

Banana Bowl - My version of an acai bowl or smoothie bowl gone bananas. Simple, quick, and addicting! Great for breakfast, snack, or healthy dessert. Kid Approved!

All you need to make this work is a food processor, parchment paper, and some frozen bananas. No toppings - no problem just eat as it is. It's delicious!

Banana Bowl by mamasaysdanceintherain

Please do share what you topped your banana bowl with. I'm all ears!

Happy Summer!
Bridget



No comments:

Post a Comment