Yum
Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Instant Pot Jasmine Rice



Instant Pot Jasmine Rice. Now you can make aromatic jasmine rice at home in your instant pot. Quick, simple, and tastes like it came straight from the restaurant.
What beats the aromatic, delicious rice from your favorite Thai restaurant? Making the same delicious rice at home in your instant pot. I love how the rice is not at all soggy, but slightly sticky which allows for the juices of whatever you are topping it with to cling to the rice. When I tasted this delicious rice, I said, "This tastes just like a Thai restaurant's rice!" I'm sure your going to love it too.  Just grab your Instant Pot and follow along.

Instant Pot Jasmine Rice. Now you can make aromatic jasmine rice at home in your instant pot. Quick, simple, and tastes like it came straight from the restaurant.

Here is what you will need.
1 cup Water

Instructions:
Add 1 cup of water and 1 cup of Jasmine Rice to the Instant Pot. Close lid and be sure vent is closed. Hit the Manual Button and set time to 10 minutes at high pressure. Once complete hit the cancel button and allow the Instant Pot to do a natural release.  Once done, open and enjoy! 

Just in case you wanted to make a bigger serving of this delicious rice, I tried two cups of rice and two cups of water at the same time and setting and it worked out wonderful. 

As a side note I always try to use organic products. Amazon has a great price for 6 bags of organic rice. At the time of this post it is equivalent to $3.39 a bag. According to my price comparisons that is a great stock up price!

Hope you enjoy this simple recipe! I would love to hear what you serve on your jasmine rice. Feel free to be social, I would love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Bridget

Here are some other recipes that you might enjoy.


Products you might like: 



I am a affiliate with Amazon and a personal Prime Member. I simply love Amazon, they are quick and convenient. If you purchase through my links I would greatly appreciate it as it compensates me a small amount for my time in recommending products to you. This allows me to continue to create great recipes and recommendations for you. Thank you for supporting my blog in this way! 😊

1 comment:

  1. Very informative blog... Thanks for sharing, Hope this helps many!

    ReplyDelete