Yum
Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, January 5, 2018

Instant Pot Perfect Brown Rice


My husband loves brown rice, but it has to be done right. It has taken me years to perfect it; then the Instant Pot came along. The first time I made it it was too crunchy. Second try, was too mushy. Finally I perfected it, and I'm going to share the details with you. I am so glad that I can use my Instant Pot to complete this chore easily and deliciously.  No more burnt rice! Yay! Okay, enough excitement. Lets get on with the details so you can get making it too.


Here is what you will need:

1 1/2 cup water
1 cup brown rice
Instant Pot

Instructions:

Add 1 1/2 cup water to the Instant Pot.  Then add 1 cup brown rice. Press the Pressure Cook button, make sure your Instant Pot is set to high pressure (use the Pressure Button to adjust between high and low pressure). Set the time to 15 minutes (use the +/- buttons to change the time).

When completed, hit cancel. Do not do a quick release; allow the Instant Pot to do a natural release.

Then open and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment